Rec League Tournament of Champions
Tuesday, July 6 through Saturday, July 10
– Pool Play begins Tuesday at 9:00 AM.
– Skills competitions and pin trading (for teams that wish to participate) will begin at 5:30 PM on Tuesday.
– Pool play continues on Wednesday.
– Pool play concludes and double elimination bracket play begins on Thursday.
– Bracket play continues Friday and ends Saturday.
– Sunday will be used if needed due to weather
- Around the Horn – 6 players- P to C to 3rd to 2nd to SS to 1st to C – fastest time wins
- Dinger Derby – 2 players – player must provide own pitcher. 1st round – 10 pitches. Top half of players advance to 2nd round – 8 pitches. Top 2 players (2 round total) advance to finals. 8 pitches – most HRs out of those 8 pitches wins
- Centerfield Sniper – 3 players – 3 throws each from CF to ring bucket at plate
- Team Cheetah – 4 players – relay race around bases